Welcome to the website for Oregon and SW Washington Episcopal Cursillo Ministry. We are a group of Episcopalians eager to deepen the faith and encourage the ministry of both laity and clergy across our Dioceses. Cursillo is one method for promoting vital, dynamic faith, a vibrant sense of Christian community, and the ongoing development of lay leadership. Cursillo involves two main components:
- a 3-day weekend filled with 15 talks, group discussions, activities, worship, singing, and fun
- Our next Cursillo Weekend for ALL adults will be held Thursday evening, April 4 to Sunday afternoon, April 7, 2019, again at the Oregon Christian Convention Center in Turner, just outside Salem.
- AND the Fourth Day, which represents how we live out the Christian life in support of one another.
- Our next Ultreya Gathering is Sunday, February 24, 2019 from 2-4 pm and invites all Cursillo folk and those interested in Cursillo
- It will be held at the Episcopal Church of the Holy Spirit
- 120 S. Umatilla Street
- Sutherlin, OR 97479
- We will pray, sing, share, and have Holy Eucharist
Cursillo is a volunteer organization that relies on the hard work of YOU!
And here is how to keep the Cursillo blessing going
Please fill out and submit a Cursillo Database Form
using the New Cursillo Database Form
or you can do it online via Google Docs
The Candidate Application and Sponsor Form are on the Pre-Cursillo page.
Here is a PowerPoint about Cursillo
Here is a brochure about Cursillo
Here is a flyer for the 2019 Cursillo Weekend
Here is the Cursillo Team registration form .
Ever wonder what The Episcopal Church is doing to share the Good News of Jesus Christ? Presiding Bishop Michael Curry calls us the Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement. Check out the national church’s website
Please contact our Cursillo Ministry by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come Holy Spirit and fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in us the fire of your love!
When you join our email list, use the button below, and please include both your first and last name, and what congregation (and in what city) you belong to. The information really helps us.
Full Name – Parish – City