Welcome to the website for Oregon and SW Washington Episcopal Cursillo Ministry. We are a group of Episcopalians eager to deepen the faith and encourage the ministry of both laity and clergy across our Dioceses. Cursillo is one method for promoting vital, dynamic faith, a vibrant sense of Christian community, and the ongoing development of lay leadership. Cursillo involves two main components:
- a 3-day weekend filled with 15 talks, group discussions, activities, worship, singing, and fun
- Our next Cursillo Weekend for ALL adults will be from Thursday evening, May 31 to Sunday afternoon, June 3, 2018 at Oregon Christian Convention Center in Turner, just outside Salem. A wonderful facility, with beds and showers
- Jane Hershberger will be Rectora for the Weekend.
- Team Meetings
- Saturday, February 24, 10am – noon, Christ the King Lutheran, Tigard
- Saturday, March 17 from 1 – 3pm at St. Francis, Wilsonville
- Saturday, April 7 from 1 – 3pm at St. Francis, Wilsonville
- Saturday, May 5 from 10am – Noon, St. Francis, Wilsonville
- Team Meetings
- AND the Fourth Day, which represents how we live out the Christian life in support of one another.
- Our last Grand Ultreya was at Church of the Good Shepherd in Vancouver on Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 2pm. Special music from ShepherdSong.
- Church of the Good Shepherd
- 805 SE Ellsworth Road
- Vancouver, WA 98664
Cursillo is a volunteer organization that relies on the hard work of YOU!
And here is how to keep the Cursillo blessing going
Please fill out and submit a Cursillo Volunteer Application
The Candidate Application and Sponsor Form are on the Pre-Cursillo page.
Here is the Cursillo Team registration form 2017 pdf .
Please contact our Cursillo Ministry by e-mailing email@example.com.
Come Holy Spirit and fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in us the fire of your love!
When you join our email list, use the button below, and please include both your first and last name, and what congregation (and what city) you belong to. We know it only says put your first name, but the rest of the information really helps us.
Full Name – Parish – City