Welcome to the website for Oregon and SW Washington Episcopal Cursillo ® Ministry. We are a group of Episcopalians eager to deepen the faith and encourage the ministry of both laity and clergy across our Dioceses. Cursillo is one method for promoting vital, dynamic faith, a vibrant sense of Christian community, and the ongoing development of lay leadership. Cursillo involves two main components:
- a 3-day weekend filled with 15 great talks, group discussions, activities, worship, singing, and fun
- Our next Cursillo Weekend for ALL adults had to be POSTPONED due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and now is scheduled for Thursday, September 9 – Sunday, September 12, 2021 (yes, 2021!).
- Future team meetings will be scheduled closer to the Weekend.
- AND the Fourth Day, which represents how we live out the Christian life in support of one another.
- Our last Ultreya Gathering was Saturday, November 9, 2019 at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Salem, 1444 Liberty Street SE, Salem, 97302.
- We are looking at options for gatherings.
Cursillo is a volunteer organization that relies on the hard work of YOU!
And here is how to keep the Cursillo blessing going
If you have already attended a Cursillo weekend, please fill out and submit a Cursillo Database Form
using the Cursillo Database Form
or you can do it online via Google Docs
a link to the online Prayer Vigil (you need not be onsite to pray for us)
Listen to our new Spotify station
The Candidate Application and Sponsor Form are on the Pre-Cursillo page.
Here is a PowerPoint about Cursillo
Here is a trifold brochure about Cursillo
Here is a flyer for the 2021 Cursillo Weekend 2021
Here is the Team Registration Form
Think you’d like to attend the 2021 Cursillo Weekend, but don’t have someone who has asked to sponsor you? No problem. We can connect you with someone in your area to help make it happen. Or maybe you just have some questions about Cursillo. Still no problem. Just send us an email at email@example.com
And if you’d like to email palanca/prayers, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ever wonder what The Episcopal Church is doing to share the Good News of Jesus Christ? Presiding Bishop Michael Curry calls us the Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement. Check out the national church’s website
Please contact our Cursillo Ministry by e-mailing email@example.com.
Come Holy Spirit and fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in us the fire of your love!
When you join our email list, use the button below, and please include both your first and last name, and what congregation (and in what city) you belong to. The information really helps us.
Full Name – Parish – City
®Cursillo Reg. U.S. Pat. Off.